Saturday, August 16, 2008

WEIGH IN SATURDAY

Here it is Saturday and it is weigh in day what can I say. I am nervous have I had enough water to drink, did I over eat, did I do enough this week.

I forgot to mention that my brother and I were at our daughters soccer practice this week and we went walking around the school, I think that it added 4500 hundred steps to my count for the day. Unfortunately, it was after working all day and all I can say is I was tired.....

So, I go to the meeting and it was about all the old programs from the
past years thank g-d that I didn't attend then it included 2 helpings of liver a week. They even suggested making it in the blender so you can drink it, yuck.... Along with 5 servings of fish and two servings of bread a day.

So, it came time to celebrate the milestones in our weight loss journey and I am proud to say I LOST 2.2 yeah me..So, I finally added my ticker of weight lost on the side bar, but it just includes the little goal of 28, if I put the total I really want to lose it is to over whelming for me to handle. So, I thought I would add a little more at a time when I reach the 28 pound mark.


So, I have decided that when I reach my different goals along the way I will reward myself. So, for the first reward, I will go and have a big m*c, from the place with the golden arches. They tell me, it won't taste as good as I think it will. But let's hope it does, lol...SI only have 14 pounds to go.

The second goal is at 50 pounds and for that reward will be the one thing that I dying for ......and here it is....


Yes, you guessed right the IPHONE

I don't know if is because I am on this journey, but it bothers me when I see people over eating and I mean eating constantly then complaining that they don't know how they keep gaining weight. It is very aggravating to be supportive to this person and say I don't know either, but really want to say its because you are stuffing your mouth.....

Well enough said about weight for the day, CANNOLI

1 comment:

Linda said...

GAG....drink liver....gaaaaaag!!!!!
Congrats on the loss Cannoli. Staying focused on your program through all the "stress" and tension that life can bring is fantastic. Good for you!!!