Friday, August 15, 2008

5 QUESTION FRIDAY

Alright time for 5 question Friday and lets see what the questions and answers are:


1.) Favorite Food:a great hamburger
2.) Least Favorite Food:that's easy liver
3.) Favorite Thing:wow that hard lets say my house
4.) Least Favorite Thing:again liver
5.) A phobia:bugs
6.) An addiction:my computer



I need to tell you a story regarding liver....my years ago when I was a child, my mother would make liver. She loved to fry it with onions.




My brother being the youngest of 4, and the only boy would ask my mother for this for dinner. My one sister and I would sit at the kitchen table for ever and ever trying to doctor it up and still be unsuccessful. Years later when we would retell this story, my brother finally confessed that he hated this as much as we did, but it was pleasure to see us suffer and it made it worthwhile for him to suffer thru it....lol




CANNOLI

No comments: