Friday, August 1, 2008

GOING TO THE CHAPEL AND




I'm going to get married but its not me.and it wasn't at a chapel either..I think that would be illegal to get married while married LOL except in the state of Utah. I received a call last night...telling me that my sister and her fiancee would be joining the ranks of all of us in wedded bliss....

If you ask me how I feel (and even if you don't) this is my blog and I can write what I want...I am very upset not that it matters to any one, she can marry whom ever she wants and I do like him but the point is she didn't want anyone at the wedding...well, I shouldn't say anyone, as she invited my parents and his son. Her reasoning is we have a big family, yeah 10 other people is a lot.

She tells me that she will get remarried next year and have a celebration then and the whole thing. Right, how many people do that unless your a celebrity. And back to the 10 people versus his son what will change in a year are they expanding their family....

It isn't even the celebration thing...its being there for the service that is when she was married. I should be over this as she was married many years ago and eloped then and told us afterwards....but it would be nice to attend at least one wedding from one of my two sisters......

So congratulations even though I am ticked off that I wasn't invited...

CANNOLI

No comments: