Monday, August 25, 2008

I COULDN'T WAIT

I couldn't stand it any longer, I needed it and I got it.....
and here it is





I went to the appl*e store over the weekend expecting to wait a few hours and I was prepared. I brought my glasses, my water bottle (it was 94 outside), and my mints i along with my credit card...I parked my car looked around for the store and headed to the land with the toy I wanted. Getting more nervous as I walked, I started asking myself a million questions for example, what if it isn't what I really wanted, what if I was disappointed and what if isn't what I really needed....

I get to the door expecting to wait and wait and I was able to walk right inside, you heard right inside I just went thru the door and they take my name...my nerves are starting to get to me.....its in the store where I know there is not one but 100's of them....all for the taking and paying....lol

I look around and they have a table with them on it so you can handle them and play with them, let me tell you what a feeling.....within 5 minutes of walking thru the door the salesmen Tim walks over to me and I tell him talk me into this, (I really didn't want to make a commitment with out knowing all the facts) Just so you know I also was looking at the ip*od nano, comparing the two....a refurbish one is 179 and you know the phone was 200

Tim was very nice and taking his time to help to explain some of the features.....so within 15 minutes the decision was made and I was on my way to become a proud owner of a new iphon*e.......

After 40 minutes or so we had the line transferred, I sorta know how to operate cannoli's baby (yes I did name her that) and we were on our way to a wonderful life together.....

so if you don't see me for a few days you know what's going on, I am just busy with the new love of my life....and let me tell you I LOVE HER....also if you know me and are nice to me I might let you hold her but please make sure your hands are clean and no finger prints please



CANNOLI

No comments: