Sunday, August 24, 2008

CARDS, CARDS, CARDS


Well last night, I finally caught up with my friends that I play cards with many times in the past..it has been probably at least 2 years since we have played and in that time someone has passed away and someone else got married, and I bought a house and someone else has been taking care of his mom...we use to play about every 6 weeks or so...it was so good to see the crew...they are the ones who gave me the name cannoli...which I use often....as you can tell...

We played for about 4 hours and played a lot of different games such as screw your neighbor, follow the queen, 99, left right center, hi low, and a number of other card games...this is the first time we have played 99....I love this game....

The food was so delicious we had pulled pork sandwich, pasta salad, appetizers, and even key lime pie (I didn't have any for your info) (lol)and wine to drink...nothing like playing cards and enjoying an adult beverage along with it

I think I lost money during the night but it was so worth the time to go there...I enjoyed it very much but next time it would be nice to be the winner JOANN.....so let me win....lol

Any one want to play a handor two of 99, stop by bring some money and get ready to lose


CANNOLI

No comments: