Saturday, August 9, 2008

WEIGH IN DAY




This week it has been a very hard week to work on my weight loss. I have been on vacation, well lets say a family vacation.....and right there that is enough to make you eat a COW....spending all that time with the family


Here are the highlights of the week,

Monday, we really didn't do anything just hung out my feet were pretty swollen
Tuesday, had a test done, went to breakfast and then had dinner brought in (tacos)
Wednesday, I went gambling to Seneca and can we say free drinks and a huge buffet dinner
Thursday, again can I say subway for dinner and another test done at night
Friday, margaritas and Mexican dinner
and today we are going to The Barn for dinner (yum)

I went to ww with the hope that by some chance there would be a weight loss and not any more gains.....and the result is 2.2 pound LOSS yeah me.....so for a grand total of 11.6 so I am very excited....but I still need to drink my water and start walking and exercises...

So in honor of the weight loss, I am going to add another ticker about weight loss...

Also, seen my cousin who 25 and is getting married next June 14. She asked me to be a witness and have to write in Hebrew (need to practice, practice and practice) and help plan her wedding and also go shopping for her wedding dress in Oct something like running for the dress....I am so excited....so another reason to lose weight...

CANNOLI

No comments: