Saturday, August 2, 2008

WEIGH IN DAY



Alright the time at come again for me to get on that scale and see what it holds for me. But, before we do that let me back track....about what I had been eating and other little things this week..


I went to the doctor on Monday and my weight was down 12 pounds where it was about 6 weeks ago....and my blood pressure was 128/78 which is TERRIFIC for me...

Tuesday was eating at my mother's....corn on the cob, roast, greenbeens, all I can say is delicious.

Wednesday okay and uneventful

Thursday was a night of 2 drinks of mudslide (ticked off about the wedding) and for dinner biscuits and sausage gravy....not that I am bragging but I make a mean sausage and gravy ask my family....

Friday, lets say it was a lost cause...pizza for dinner and lunch was supplied by a parent who works for Houli*hans and they have the best shroom's and tuna grilled steak and breaded chicken and everything...

So, I guess after I reviewed all of what I had been eating and drinking this week, I can see why there is the weight gain (again). It was .02..yes they do have digital scales at ww....now on to more water and getting back on track like watching what I am eating....


CANNOLI

No comments: