Friday, August 22, 2008

5 QUESTION FRIDAY

My favorite day of the week, you would think it because of the last day of the week....and some days I might agree......but really it is because of 5 question Friday....so lets see whats up for grabs....


What is something you collect? Why?
I collect snow globes that play music and salt and pepper shakers....and I'm not sure why I want to collect them, but I enjoy them.....



What item belonging to a friend/family member do you covet?
My grandmothers silverware received for her 25th anniversary

Today is 5 question Friday and let's see what the questions are for today.....

What can't you go a day without?
Of course it would be my phone
and my computer


What position do you sleep in? *back, right side, left side, stomach...ETC*
I start on my left side and usually go to my back and then end up back on my left side...

If you could spend the day with one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
If you know me in real life join with me as I say NEIL DIAMOND
or BARBARA STREISAND



CANNOLI

No comments: