Thursday, August 28, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today is Thankful Thursday and I have a lot to be thankful for....but this week it is about Friends. I am thankful for all of my friends but there is one person I am the most thankful for she has motivated me to join her on the weight watch*ers trial. She is a very positive person and she always has a smile on her face even when she is faced with stress at work. She works a full time job and a part time job as a waitress. And never calls in sick...a very responsible person.

But the most important thing she has done is interested me in a new writer. I love to read and I am addicted to this book



I have not been able to put it down. I would love to tell you about everything in this book, but you should read it for yourselves. I will give you a few little tidbits. First the movie will be released this December...right now there is 4 in the series....and its a love story with a vampire thrown in for fun....well I need to go as the book is calling me....

All I have to say is thanks friend for the heads up about the book....


CANNOLI

No comments: