Saturday, July 26, 2008

WEIGHT LOSS





Well today is the day where 6:30 am rolls around and I need to go to ww. The dreaded scale is calling my name....I am hopeful that it will be a positive experience.....
I arrive with a step in walk and hop on the scale....and the results is I had gained a pound ....not good but not that bad considering all things...

During the meeting, I explained about being out of town for a few days and the stress I have been under for the past few weeks and every thing that has happened. I didn't get weighed in for a two weeks...so as I explained a few more glasses of water this week, maybe a few more steps to walk and I will be back on the losing trail again....

The discussion was about things to make you look thinner. A few of the things was where bootcut pants, where pointie shoes and one color top and bottoms, where a belt, also if you where a fitted bottom and a loose top and vice a versus. Just a few ideas to make you feel better. Some one said stand next to some one who is heavier than you LoL and it wasn't me....

As they say next week is a new chance to change the weight the scale reports....

CANNOLI

No comments: