Thursday, July 10, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY



Today is thankful Thursday and it has been another long week due to struggling with daughter #1 and I still can't even post it as of yet as I am still very upset over it all. So, I had to think long and hard about what I am thankful for this week and even if it is something little it will work. Well, one of my co-workers went on vacation this week. (I have two co-workers and I am the lead in the room) (in case you don't know, I work at a daycare center and the room I am in, is the baby room for infants from 6 weeks to 9 months.)

So, I was able to take her hours from 6:30 am to 3:30 pm. I was able to see her side of what happens in the morning even setting the alarm off and having to call the security company and the police (yeah me). I got to see the morning is before I come in and how busy at times it is...I am thankful I had a week of stepping in someone else's shoes and appreciate those shoes. I look forward to going back to my shift...even though I would love to take these hours....,I enjoy leaving at 3:30...maybe some day..


CANNOLI

No comments: