Tuesday, July 8, 2008

TUESDAY RECIPE

Here is today's recipe....my friend Linda has given us one of her recipe for today's post. Okay, I started this before I typed her recipe out and guess what...I forgot
it at work so now I will post her recipe next week....sorry Linda...

So, we will only have one recipe for today's selection:

Broccoli cheese dip with chopped broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and Velveeta Cheese.

Cook Time: 2 hours

Ingredients:
2 (10 oz.) boxes of frozen chopped broccoli
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1/4 c. sour cream
1/2 lb. Mexican Velveeta cheese
1/2 lb. plain Velveeta cheese
2 teaspoons garlic powder or garlic salt

Preparation:
Cook and drain broccoli. Melt cheese in crock pot or slow cooker (set to low for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours). Mix together the soups, sour cream, broccoli and garlic powder or salt. Mix into melted cheese. Keep crock pot on warm and serve as dip with tortilla chips.


Enjoy this recipe

cannoli

No comments: