Sunday, July 13, 2008

TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALL GAME

Well today my friend and I are going to see our INDIANS play against the Tampa Ray...at 8 am this morning it was raining and I thought for sure we would not get to see the game. But Cleveland weather is like that one minute something and the next minute something else.




Jhonny Peralta hit a two-run homer and drove in three for the second straight day, and the Indians received five hitless innings of relief from their bullpen to finish off the four-game sweep. Jeremy Sowers allowed two runs over four innings, walking seven and striking out eight -- both career highs.

The game was great, the sun was warm. We were trying to get sun so we kept moving our seats in the sun...So I worked on my tan and the TRIBE WON. Yeah 4 in a row we swept them at home.

Also, a little update on daughter #1. She is feeling better and was going to the movie and lunch in China town. I am going to overnight her medicine and call the allergist in the am and see what he says to do.



CANNOLI

No comments: