Thursday, July 3, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

First, before we get today's topic....I want to announce what I really have had my heart on and would love to have. I have been waiting for the price to drop on these babies so I am about a year away from this purchase (due to just renewing my contract with the phone company) but I am so there. I know someone who has one of the older ones (just about 6 months) but now I want one of these badly with the price dropping. So without further ado....





So, keep a watch out for my baby because I can't wait and when I get it maybe I will let you hold it(only for a minute or so)....And don't get it before me because I will be so jealous (lol)



So, now for THANKFUL THURSDAY.....It has been a hard and longggggggg week which I need to still post about...but let's say it was veryyyyyyyyyyyyy stressful and still going on. So, I am thankful for my friends at work. They have been there for me thru the tears (and with some of their own thrown in)and the support. With that I am very grateful to have friends who care about me and what's going on in my life. May each and every one of you be blessed..

cannoli

No comments: