Thursday, July 24, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

\

Well another Thursday is here and I'm trying to think of one thing that I am thankful for and all the different things I could be thankful for cross my mind....Maybe it could of been the good weather when I was traveling there and back, it could of been the peace and quiet I had on the drive..It could of been my sister letting me borrow her car and the wonderful cd's she left in the car for me., and I could of been thankful for all the thoughts and prayers that were sent our way...I could of been thankful for having time saved to take time off with pay and for the person who covered my shift at work at the last moment...and I could of been thankful for people trying to keep daughter #2 busy and for my husband holding down the fort. I also could of been thankful for all the strangers along my way in my journey in Washington D.C. And for the beautiful historical sites I was able to see in Washington D.C.

AND I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL OF THESE THINGS.....BUT THE MOST THANKFUL THING IS:



FOR THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS WHO HELPED DAUGHTER #1, feel better to travel and be able to breathe

CANNOLI

No comments: