Saturday, July 12, 2008

MOTIVATION STRAGEY

I know I owe you an update on daughter #1...it is still to stressful to even put it in words regarding this past week...but I can let you know, I got a phone call from her saying she was having trouble breathing with her asthma...suggested she take a trip to the ER...after a couple of hours they ended up giving her two breathing treatments with benadryl and said it was due to her allergies a different environment is which is what caused it.


Today was weigh in at ww, so 6:30 am came before I knew it, so today's motivation talk was on motivation strategy. We need to remember PERSEVERANCE IS NOT A LONG ROAD. IT IS MANY SHORT RACES AFTER ONE ANOTHER. Just like the weight gain...it will take a while to get this off. Short races one after another.....

So, I know you are wondering if I lost this week or gained....I can say with pride I lost, lost, lost 3.6....yeah for me.....for a total of 10.6....for 3 weeks....not to bad...so on to another lost hopefully for next week let's keep our fingers crossed.





CANNOLI

No comments: