Monday, July 28, 2008

ANOTHER UPDATE ABOUT THE TRIP

Hopefully I can finish the update about the hospital....we get into the new room which is not very big....they bring in the air purifier for her. I ask for the chair/cot that I have slept on the night before....they say there is nothing but the chair that you sit in....and bring a wooden chair for my feet...yeah me....no phone, no bed great evening ahead for me......

We have a visitor from the program and we end up talking for a while then then he leaves after bringing us juice and kosher cake....what a lovely combination...but the thought was there.


Time passes and I watch a movie and daughter #1 sleeps...about 11:30 pm she wakes up and starts in about how she wants to go home...which I totally understand but you should not be using the oxygen and I try explaing that you are not moving air in your lungs....And if you want to go home you need to get rid of the 0xygen and calm down a little....

So, she starts yelling at me and swearing and I tell her I can't take it that I'm leaving...I start packing my stuff up and if you know me I always over pack so as I am walking out the door with 3 bags with movies and 2 video players and my purse, who is walking in the door as I walk out the door...you got it her doctor...so he asks what going on and I say we are arguing and I'm leaving...

I go sit in the waiting room near the elevators and when he is done he comes and sits near me...His mother is there by the way she is visiting out of town...and we are talking about the steroids and the medicine that daughter #1 is on in the mean time we hear what sounds like a baby and then a big wailing cry, that the nurse comes and looks for me.....I tell her to tell daughter #1, that I will return in a few minutes..in the mean time she is texting people and telling them I left her...just great....

Well, I return to the room and then spend the night in the chair and in her bed, back to the chair, and to her hospital bed...All real comfortable for a pleasant evenings sleep. So morning comes and we have visitors to make sure everything is fine from daughter's #1 text messaging....






I then start to walk the city looking for the c*ngular store, after 25 minutes and asking about 5 different people inculding a U*P*S man, a tourist with a map. And me going all different directions, I end up finding the cell store and buying a cheap phone so that I had least something to use while I was still there...I order my phone so when I get home I get a new refurbish phone waiting for me...And I still have a plan to get my new I*phone...

It looks like it not going to happen that I will finish this adventure in this post.....so look for the last installment coming to you shortly..
,

CANNOLI

No comments: