Thursday, October 16, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY



Well after this past week, I have to say I am very thankful that I did get to spend time with my aunt before she passed away. We were the last one's outside of her immediate family who did get to talk to her...

Today was the funeral and afterwards I talked to my cousin, who let me know how much that it meant to my aunt that we had come to see her. I am so glad that I did that...it will be a memory to last a lifetime.

I have decided to start spending time with my aunts and uncles before they go, no matter what. So, in a few weeks I am having my aunt and uncle over for dinner.

I am also thankful that I did get to spend time with all of my family today during this difficult time. It was nice sitting around talking, laughing and even a few tears were expressed. It made me appreciate my family here and far and hope that GOD BLESSES US DURING THIS TIME.


CANNOLI

No comments: