Saturday, October 25, 2008

SATURDAY WEIGH IN

Today was weigh in day and I did lose another 2 pounds....yeah me....I am up to 22 pounds with weigh*t watch*ers. Before I joined I had lost 5 pounds so I am up to a total of 27 pounds....

I have been with them for 18 weeks, at 16 weeks they give you a charm and I just couldn't say it out loud....I wanted it to be more....every week I listen and I think that this was not good enough....

Some one was taking about their struggle and in two and half years they had lost 75 pounds...and not that this a competition I just wanted more. I wanted to be at 10 percent weight lose at 16 weeks....so I finally said it out loud....with tears and they understood what I was trying to say...

This is hard, I know it is a change of life, it is not quick and it is not a diet...I will probably always struggle with my weight but I need to do this..

I just wish it was faster and more(like everyone else)....but they said realistically use should lose 1/2pound to a 1 pound a week and I am doing that....it is hard not to sit and eat and eat and eat....

At the end of the meeting, they had a drawing for a free book(inspiration on weight lose) and the leader said that she hoped that I would win(me too). Of course, I didn't win, but the person who won brought the book over to me and offered it to me. I took it and hope that I am inspired to keep the weight lose going...

CANNOLI

No comments: