Thursday, October 30, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY


I am thankful this week for daughter #1, I have given you the bad about her but now I will give you the good. Tonight, we are privileged to watch her being inducted into the National Honor Soc*iety. Yes, that means she has brains....(where she gets them from and how she uses them is another question)(LOL)

She is one of about 40 juniors in here class to be so honored. She is in top of her class of almost 500 students...who knew I had such a smart daughter...The top 2 percent....I am so proud of her and what she does...

Daughter #1 is very civil minded she volunteers to teach Irish dance, rides in tour DE cure for diabetes, and plus she does good volunteers with the Sunday school and this past summer (how can we forget) and she plays 2 instruments a flute, and a viola. She has a beautiful singing voice, draws beautifully.

I AM SO PROUD OF YOU......

LOVE, MOM
CANNOLI

No comments: