Sunday, October 26, 2008

SPENDING TIME WITH PRINCESS #2

I know that it was coming....what you may ask....the question every young girl started asking her parents...and no its not can I have a ipod, or whatever is at their whim....it was the Hig*h schoo*l musica*l question.

I was able to hold her off on Friday, but once Saturday evening hit it was war......you never spend time with me, you do everything for my sister, you said so....please take me everyone is seeing it...and Daughter #1 is having a fit, please don't go then they start arguing....but in the end next thing I know, I am looking for the time and location, location, location....


We arrive before about 20 minutes before the start and I kept waiting for all of the young girls to become maybe cause it was later in the evening that did not happen. After paying the 15.00 and some change, we order our drinks and of course popcorn( for you watching my weight, no extra butter first time in a long time). There was only about twenty people in the theatre...

Then the movie started and let me tell you.....I LOVED IT.....I loved the music, the story line, the dancing...I want this movie!!!!!!!

After the movie ended (for you keeping track) it was around 11:30, I came home and started downloading the music(for my personal use only) and this morning I started listening to it....and no you can't borrow it yet, I'm still learning the music...lol

As they say "we are all in this together", alright I will quit singing and leave you alone...
CANNOLI

No comments: