Thursday, October 2, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY


I am again so Thankful for my mother this week. We have our moments and we are not as close as I would hope and want to be....but that is another story. I think she forgets that I am married, the mother of two children and in my forties....I AM GROWN UP believe it or not..


She married my dad when she was 17 years old and then had me at age 19, the first of 4 children. She didn't finish school, but is very smart especially in the math area...They raised the 4 of us and we survived with out going to jail, doing drugs and being good people,,,,,

My mom and dad did the best for us and I think even better for the grandchildren....lol


My mom has asthma, a heart mummer, rheumatory arthritis , and also has emphysema's. (She was diagnosed about 14 years ago) She has a port in her chest to help with treatments that she receives monthly to help build up her immune system to keep her healthy....to say she is healthy is not true.....

On Monday, she will be having surgery to remove on her back a mass that covers 5 of her vertebrae on her spine . The room has been reserved in her name for 5 and a half hours....please say a prayer for her and our family during this time....

MOM I LOVE YOU AND WISH I COULD BE THERE*****...I will be holding my breath until you are out of the surgery and hear that you are okay. I LOVE YOU

CANNOLI

*****UPDATE: I am trying to be there in the morning or afternoon...not sure which one but am trying......

No comments: