Saturday, November 22, 2008

WEIGH IN SATURDAY

Today, was weigh in day and let me say another pound off......yeah me.....so now I am a total of 24 pounds with wwatchers and 5 pounds of my own......only another 54 pounds before my goal for my class reunion.....

I am thinking of joining a water arobics class two times a week....if I can fit it in....hopefuly that will help me take off more weight and get this weight off and change my life for the better....

We talked about the holidays coming and watching what we are eating.....and did you know that pumpking pie has 9 points...and stuffing 1 cup is 5 points so I need to start walking today so that I can eat on Thursday.....

Don't know when I can get to the computer again...so, if you don't see me on have a safe and happy Thanksgiving....


CANNOLI

No comments: