Friday, November 7, 2008

5 QUESTION FRIDAY


Today is my one and only nieces birthday. It is hard to believe that she has been in our family 10 years...where has the time gone...so in honor of her birthday, my 5 questions will revolve around her.....


1. What do you like to do????? Read anything I can (takes after her aunt CANNOLI)(LOL)

2. Are you a picky eater????? Yes, but I am getting better...

3. Do you play any instruments????? Yes, I am starting to learn the violin, while my cousin (aunt Cannoli's daughter) is learning the viola.....

4. Are you involved in any activities???? Yes, my dad and I are in Indian Princess together and my mom and I bake together...

5. Do you have any pets???? Yes, my dog Bailey who I take on walks.....

Again Happy Birthday sweeties....I love you and enjoy the day

Aunt Cannoli

No comments: