Thursday, November 13, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY


For my job at the daycare, we need to update our CPR class every 2 years, and first aid, along with communicable disease and lastly child abuse every 3 years. I am thankful that last night was my last class for 2 years(yeah me) and it was child abuse.....

I hate taking these classes...this was at the end of the day from 6:30 to 9:30....the first thing the teacher says is that we will be there the whole 3 years (yuck)...and then she has us state our first name, the name of the center we work at and then the age of the children in our room....

By this time, I am annoyed, I just want this class done and out of my hair....but no we need to count by fours so we can split up into groups and discuss what the definition of the different types of abuse and 5 signs of abuse and then the 5 signs of the person who is carrying out the abuse.....

We had to also finish the paper and read some articles from the paper she had cut out for us to discuss...let me say I am thankful 3 more years before I have to take this class again......
CANNOLI

No comments: