Sunday, June 8, 2008

TOUR DE CURE

It is 5:30 in the am and I am waiting for one of my sisters to arrive so that we may volunteer at the American Diabetes Association fund raiser... This is the second year in a row that I'm doing this....
I think of the many people who have Diabetes. There are children and adults who struggle to keep their numbers in check by diet and exercise.
Both of my girls participated along with their cousin in this ride and I can't be more proud of them for understanding how to helps others....It should be an eventful day with temps around 92.

It is the end of the day and the ride went very well. My 16 year old did 32 miles with her uncle. While everyone else did 4. The sun was very bright and we had a great time as we are putting on our aloe vera before we go to bed..

cannoli

No comments: