Thursday, June 5, 2008

13 things you would never hear me say....

13. What give up my dream vacation and go camping in a yurt.....SURE!!!
12. No thank you on that glass of wine, instead I'll have another beer....
11. What take the day off with pay.....I would rather come on in ......
10. Let's not go out, I'll just cook...
9. Sure, your mother can move in with us....and I'll give her our bedroom
8. You and your boyfriend can hang out until morning (all nighter)at 16, right,,,,,,,,,
7. I love your dog....(talking to the 16 year old)
6. Don't get a job, I'll just support you forever (again to the 16 year old)
5. Here take some of my hourly pay back, you pay me to much working at a Daycare.....
4. Oh, please let me work with Juanita.....it will make my day
3. Do you have any meth (drugs for us older people)
2. Don't worry you both don't have to help clean the house..

AND THE NUMBER 1 THING YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME SAY IS.......

I NEED TO WEAR A THONG TO WORK TO SHOW HOW COOL I AM
Have a great Friday....
CANNOLI

No comments: