Friday, June 6, 2008

DeFeet DeFeet DeFeet

My feet have been swollen for over a week. I know water retention but anyway, staring at them got me thinking....Are these like small camels that hold water so when my body is thirsty, I have it....Or how come I don't hear it sloshing around when I walk....
I went to the Doctor's the other day. Only because I can't stand for anyone staring at my feet
He ended up giving me some water pills....He also asked did you add more salt to your diet and I felt like saying "Yes, because I have missed seeing you and getting yelled at about my weight" but I thought I would keep that info to my self....
5 pounds less and 90 trips to the bathroon my defeet look great....so I will see what they do this weekend in 92 degree weather ....LET'S HOPE THEY STAY NORMAL

CANNOLI

No comments: