Friday, June 27, 2008

5 FRIDAY


Theme: International Travel

1. You have the summer and plenty of money to travel abroad. Where all would you go?
I would go to England, France, Spain, Israel and any other place the wind blew

2. What foods would you be sure you got to eat?
Spanish food, crepes and med eastern food

3. What landmarks would you be sure you got to see?
The Eiffel tower, Princess Dianna final resting spot, the River Thame, the
Wailing wall, the Red Sea, and any other tourist spots that cross my mind

4. What airline would you use?
Anyone that gets me there fast

5. Would your knowledge of other languages influence where you went? (i.e.would you be more likely to go to France if you spoke French)
No, I still would enjoy seeing the sites of the world

After answering this questions, it makes me want to get a passport and start learning a few phrases and pack a bag or two for my travels....

No comments: