Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 and what I'm going to change



Thanks bro, for the graphics that I borrowed from you. Everyone is talking about things that they are going to change for the new year so I will add my list of 9 things that I am going to try working on....

1. Weight loss (doing a biggest lose#r thing with my family)
2. Try to be more organized
3. Keep in contact with my extended family
4. Getting my teeth worked on
5. Try growing my nails long
6. Get my finances in order
7. Work on being happier
8. Donate more time or collect for an non profit organization
9. Keep blogging every day

What are your goals???? Any other ideas for me????

Maybe joining the body challenge or trying gastric bypass or whatever the new term is on surgery.....I don't know.....

I am looking forward to our new president elect and hopefully the current financial situation will improve....

May god bless you and yours for the next year and may you reach all your goals for the coming year.....
CANNOLI

No comments: