Monday, January 5, 2009

ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY

After having time off for the past 2 weeks and all the celebrations that went on...it is time to go back to work and let me say how hard it was. Today we had 3 knew babies start in my room and can we say alot of crying was going on....yes, it was all of us (me included) let us hope and pray this ends soon....(LOL).

It is also serious time to get back on my weigh*t watch*ers track and get it together...but it was a week end of eating and not doing enough to change that....lets hope that gets better to....

In honor of Monday here are the lyrics for Manic Monday by the bangles to try to get you thru this day...


Six o'clock already
I was just in the middle of a dream
I was kissin' Valentino
By a crystal blue Italian stream
But I can't be late
'Cause then I guess I just won't get paid
These are the days
When you wish your bed was already made

It's just another manic Monday
I wish it was Sunday
'Cause that's my funday
My I don't have to runday
It's just another manic Monday

Have to catch an early train
Got to be to work by nine
And if I had an air-o-plane
I still couldn't make it on time
'Cause it takes me so long
Just to figure out what I'm gonna wear
Blame it on the train
But the boss is already there

All of the nights
Why did my lover have to pick last night
To get down
Doesn't it matter
That I have to feed the both of us
Employment's down
He tells me in his bedroom voice
C'mon honey, let's go make some noise
Time it goes so fast
When you're having fun

Have a great Monday...I forgot to mention I received a pin from one of my parents and it says Believe. She told me it was to remind me that I can believe that I can do this weight loss journey. I will try to post a picture on Wednesday. Hopefully my power cord will be delivered for my laptop.


CANNOLI

No comments: