Wednesday, December 31, 2008

SAYING GOODBYE 2008

Well tonight we are saying goodbye to another year.....Where does the time go....I am not sure....

This evening we will be hanging out at my sister house where we will have lasagna and appetizers along with a few pomegranate martini(well at least I will). Lets just hope that I do not put my arm through the screen door window like I did in years past....

This past year has brought a death in my immediate family(my aunt) a wedding(my
2nd cousin and my sister's)an engagement(a cousin) a trip to Washington D.C(a little bit of sight seeing), a new hair style, 2 new vehicles(my new jeep and a used Hyundai), new friends and old friends just being together, a job change for my brother and one of my sister's, weight loss and tonight a broken tooth which I need to get fixed immediately. But over all not that bad of a year.....(except when your living it at the moment)


Auld Lang Syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we'll take a cup of kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
And here's a hand, my trusty friend
And gie's a hand o' thine
We'll tak' a cup o' kindness yet
For auld lang syne

So goodbye 2008 and hello 2009
Cannoli

No comments: