Monday, December 15, 2008

WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON

Well, I can say I feel much better.....where do I begin with what has been going on ....

I am just getting over that nasty virus you know the one I'm talking about. The one that hits your stomach one way or another. And let's not forget about the fever and the stomach pains and the crying that you tried to go to work and you made it 3 hours and then you needed to go home and you don't want to due to the fact that your Christmas party is that night and all you can do it worry that you are not going to get to the facilities before your stomach one way or another is going to lose it....

But I did go home for a few hours and took a nap went to the party and even had a few bites of dinner and a few drinks...tried to go out for a few hours but couldn't spend the night, but that is okay.....


I think it is starting to hit my family now....great.....

I need to thank my brother and daughter#1 for fixing my computer.....I have a D@ll inspiron and the windows xps crashed and of course I couldn't find the cds that came with the computer let us not forget that my computer will be 3 years old in April....

Hopefully, I will start blogging again....
CANNOLI

No comments: