Thursday, September 4, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

Today is the day I like to acknowledge what I am thankful for and today it is my husband....on September 8th we will be married 18 years and they said it wouldn't last....but seriously where has the time gone...

It seems just like yesterday, we were engaged and then married we went away to our honeymoon destination at the Poconos....

Thru the thick and thin of our marriage...he has always put me first...anything that he could get me he would .....in the past year our home, our new Jeep, a new tennis bracelet and of course my new baby, my iPhone.....(which is a early anniversary present)

He works hard for the money so hard for the money (lol) (from Donna Summer) and our family, he will be celebrating his 61st birthday two days after our anniversary, he goes to work every day and doesn't complain about it, he doesn't hang out with at the bar, agreed to raise our children Jewish and yet his father was a pentecostal minister....and he really doesn't ask for another much, something I think he feels like a house elf....he helps me out at home with the chores and laundry...and even though I don't say it much I really do appreciate him...

I hope we have another 28 years of marriage...may g*d bless us and our future.....

CANNOLI

No comments: